Our comprehensive system reinforces and enhances your commitment to identify at-risk students, manage their interventions and build campus wide collaboration around your early alert processes.
Key Components of Pharos 360:
- Identifies students who are struggling throughout the semester by using qualitative and quantitative surveys to collect information about students’ academic and social engagement.
- Uncovers hidden at-risk students by tapping into those who have direct contact with them: your Frontline.
- Leverages existing relationships on campus to provide support, which results in high levels of student engagement.
With Early Alert Routing Rules
- Provides a customizable structure to address incoming referrals, which allows the institution to identify and designate the best support service for each student.
- Maintains the sharing of vital information across offices, while capitalizing on a student’s existing relationships on campus to ensure high levels of student engagement.
- Eliminates duplication of student support efforts to streamline the process of getting help for students.
- Provides an easily accessible interface to assess academic and student life and retention issues
- Allows you to build customized surveys or use “best-practice” surveys to collect information from faculty and integrate it into the bigger picture of the student’s case.
- Requests information from faculty at critical points in the semester to ensure early identification of struggling students and provide quick and targeted interventions.
- Integrates all information collected into the individual student’s homepage log to create a clear record of student progress and performance.
- Displays aggregated survey responses in a graphical format for easy monitoring and access.
- Strengthens campus partnerships and increases staff efficiency by providing tools to increase and streamline communication.
- Surrounds a student with a customized Circle of Care, which provides relationship, information, and support.
- Builds faculty and Frontline buy-in by keeping them informed of the support provided to students who are important to them.
- Incorporates all relevant student data into a student case management page to provide instant access to a quick picture of the student’s critical case information.
- Supports the processes used to access information, contact students, manage case notes, and share information about progress.
Dashboards and Reporting
- Measures your program activity and success quickly with instant, intuitive dashboards.
- Allows you to export all the information collected in Pharos 360 so you can run detailed analysis of the data and build meaningful reports.
Benefits for Your Campus
- Provides an intuitive, easy interface to refer at-risk students using a holistic early alert approachAllows frontline to have meaningful relationships with students while trained staff provide professional support
- Informs the frontline of available support services
- Provides FERPA-appropriate feedback using a secure environment
Student Support Services
- Allows support staff to tap into the rich information from the frontline to identify hidden at-risk studentsTransforms a work day by eliminating administrative tasks
- Allows staff to intervene with struggling students faster
- Significantly increases the utilization of student support services, without overwhelming support staff
- Increases meaningful interactions with students
- Provides immediate, real-time access to critical student and case information
- Connects and builds support service partnerships, coordinating care for the student
Program Managers & Administrators
- Reinforces a culture of student supportIncreases staff and faculty productivity
- Enhances existing student retention services
- Provides interactive dashboards and detailed reporting for program and grant measurements
- Protects the institution’s tuition revenue by increasing student retention, specifically improving the retention of hidden at-risk students
- Provides customizable, role-based viewing rights for confidentiality and FERPA compliance
- Managed installation requires limited IT resources to Integrate with student Information system and authentication service
- Transmits all file data over an encrypted channel (SSL)
- Provides a guaranteed minimum of 99.8% service availability
- Backed by a complete disaster recovery program
- Eliminates IT costs and concerns related to:
- Managing dedicated hardware
- Hardware upgrades and maintenance
- Data backup and recovery systems
- New software releases and upgrades
- Security patches
- IT staffing
Other Features of Pharos 360
- Customizable, FERPA compliant Early Alert referral and response system
- Frontline Interface with individual and group student management features
- Student Case Management System
- Customizable display of student information and photo
- Support-based and cohort-based Care Areas, allowing both collaboration and privacy walls
- Student Document / File Repository with role-based viewing rights
- Student Interaction record keeping, including log of interactions and notes
- Circle of Care frontline support network
- Unlimited custom communication/ email templates
- Progress reporting and feedback for Frontline network
- Custom survey and evaluation management
- Custom reporting and dashboards
- Multi-level security and role-based confidentiality rights
Under the Hood
- Software-as-a-Service, Web-based applications
- Single Sign-On integration
- Universal student information system integration
- Secure Hardened Network Design
- Redundant Managed Firewalls
- Multi-Level Intrusion Prevention
- Policy-based Web Application Protection
- SSL VPN for Administration (DB | RDP | VNC | SSH)
- Encrypted Server Backups
- Security Event Monitoring and Alerting
- Secure Physical Data Center Monitoring
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Protection
- Change Management Protocols
Return to Retention Intelligence Suite overview